1. Dongjin Market
An old market arcade has become a Saturday hot spot for browers in hip Yeonnam-dong. Second-hand clothing, home-made jams and cookies and various crafts can be picked up here among other things. It 's 10mins walk from the guesthouse.
2. Yeontral Park
Guesthouse Pajamaparty is located in Yeonnamdong, where you can feel the quiet, nostalgic Korean residential street around. A beautiful urban rail road park (Yeontralpark) is just 5mins walk from the guesthouse so that you can relax with green nature in the city.
Hongdae is the scene where Korean culture, both pop and indie, manifests, especially at night. More information on planning a Sangam day trip can be soon found at K-stars and their K-style--if the Korean Wave has washed over you, then there’s no better place to tread the path of such tastemakers as Hongdae, the live-wire district of music and art culture.
Take AREX(direct train)
- from Incheon International Airport to Hongik University station.
- It takes about 45 minutes and costs approximately 5,000 won.
- When you arrive at Hongik university station, exit through gate No.3.
- From exit3, it takes about 15 mins on foot.
Take Limousine Bus No. 6011
- from Incheon International Airport to
Seongsan Hall station.
- It takes about 75 minutes and costs approximately 10,000 won.
- From the station , it takes 8 mins on foot.
- If you want to take a taxi from the airport, we can make a reservation for you.
- The price is 75,000KRW (A pick-up from the airport)